Hello Film Doctor friends.
This Fun Friday is going to be full of frolics, indeed, as we welcome “Muppets Most Wanted” onto UK screens nationwide. For some insights on his work process & inspirations, head over to this interview with Director James Bobin.
Here are Asghar’s favourites:
- “Rashomon” (1950, dir. Akira Kurosawa)
- “La Strada” (1954, dir. Federico Fellini)
- “The Godfather” (1972, dir. Francis Ford Coppola)
- “Tokyo Story” (1953, dir. Yasujiro Ozu)
- “The Apartment” (1960, dir. Billy Wilder)
- “Three Colors Red” (1994, dir. Krzysztof Kieslowski)
- “Take The Money And Run” (1969, dir. Woody Allen)
- “Scenes From A Marriage” (1973, dir. Ingmar Bergman)
- “Taxi Driver” (1976, dir. Martin Scorsese)
- “Modern Times” (1936, dir. Charlie Chaplin)
Join us on FACEBOOK or TWITTER and sign up to our emails on the right hand side for articles straight to your inbox.
Any questions/thoughts/experiences of your own??? Leave a comment below!
Have a great week!
The Film Doctor Team
Check out our other FUN FRIDAYS.
Check out our SERVICES.