Hi Film Folk!
Haneke has won Golden Globes for his work as well as being one of only seven directors to have won the Palme d’Or twice. Watch the films that inspired his success. Fun Fridays are all about paying tribute to the masters behind the modern masters. What you might think is original could have been performed as early as the 1920s!
Here is Mr. Haneke’s list:
1. Au hasard Balthazar AKA Balthazar (Robert Bresson, 1966).
2. Lancelot du Lac AKA Lancelot of the Lake (Robert Bresson, 1974).
3. Zerkalo AKA The Mirror (Andrei Tarkovsky, 1975).
4. Salo o le 120 giornate di Sodoma AKA Salo, or the 120 days of Sodom (Pier Paolo Pasolini, 1975).
5. El angel exterminador AKA The Exterminating Angel (Luis Bunuel, 1962).
6. The Gold Rush (Charles Chaplin, 1925).
7. Psycho (Alfred Hitchcock, 1960).
8. A Woman Under the Influence (John Cassavetes, 1974).
9. Germania, anno zero AKA Germany Year Zero (Roberto Rossellini, 1948).
10. L’eclisse AKA The Eclipse (Michelangelo Antonioni, 1962).Join us on FACEBOOK or TWITTER and sign up to our emails on the right hand side for articles straight to your inbox. Any questions/thoughts/experiences of your own??? Leave a comment below! Have a great week! The Film Doctor Team Check out our other FUN FRIDAYS. Check out our SERVICES.