Hi Film Folk!
The Film Doctor Team have decided that along with our Monday Prescriptions and Interviews Series we should lighten up on a Friday and do something fun (although we all know that work usually continues through the weekend).
So for the next few months we will be publishing the Top 10 favourite films of world famous directors. Who could possibly be better at recommending a movie for you to watch at the weekend?!
Hopefully the list will expand your viewing and you can see films that influenced some of the world’s greatest.
We start this week with one of the most well-watched directors of all time, Quentin Tarantino:
- 1. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966, Sergio Leone)
- 2. Rio Bravo (1959, Howard Hawks)
- 3. Blow Out (1981, Brian De Palma)
- 4. Taxi Driver (1976, Martin Scorsese)
- 5. His Girl Friday (1940, Howard Hawks)
- 6. 5 Fingers of Death / King Boxer (1972, Chang-hwa Jeong)
- 7. Pandora’s Box (1929, Georg Wilhelm Pabst)
- 8. Carrie (1976, Brian De Palma)
- 9. Unfaithfully Yours (1948, Preston Sturges)
- 10. 5 Graves to Cairo (1943, Billy Wilder)
Check out our SERVICES